WE NEED YOU!
Last year we had over 1,800 people come to Trunk or Treat in the rain! So we know that this year it is going to be even bigger and better. To make that happen, we need all hands on deck! Here are ways that you can get involved:
- Register to decorate your car and pass out candy
- Donate a bag of candy in the labeled boxes outside the GraceKids Garage and in the lobby
Car registration is be open until the event. Reserve your spot now! We are asking for a minimum donation of $10 to reserve your spot at Trunk or Treat. All proceeds will benefit Grace Youth Summer Impact Trips. Remember: car owners are also responsible for supplying their own candy.
WAYS TO VOLUNTEER:
- Crowd Control: Assist with traffic flow of people throughout the parking lot and ensure that everyone is having a good time
- Greeter: Welcome our guests to the parking lot party and invite our first-timers to come back to Grace by getting their information at the Hospitality Tent
- Parking Lot: Help our fantastic parking lot leaders guide cars to and from our various parking locations
- Clean-Up Crew: Work with our facilities team to make sure everything is back in it’s rightful place once the event is over
- Candy Runner: Join with our Grace Youth students to check on car owners to make sure they have everything they need and bring extra candy to cars that need it