Please Register (Above)
- Registration is required to attend in-person gatherings to ensure safety and social distancing. It will also be used for contact tracing should there be a need. Please register above. (Each service has a maximum capacity of 300 people.) If someone you know needs to register but is without internet access, please ask them to call 313.449.8075.
- Children and students who attend service will remain with their family as there will be no GraceKids or 45 Degrees programs offered during these first several weeks of reopening. KidPacks will be available to keep your children engaged.
- Doors will open at 8:40AM | 10:40AM, 20 minutes prior to each service.
- Masks will be required unless you are seated in the sanctuary. NO exceptions except children under the age of two (2).
- Seating in the sanctuary will be divided into “Masks Optional” and “Masks Required” sections.
- Masks Optional: main floor and stage right riser/wing (above where Pastor Doug sits).
- Masks Required: stage left wing/riser (opposite of where Pastor Doug sits) and the balcony.
- Social distancing bracelets are available at all entrances: Green: Elbow bumps and air high fives welcome! Red: Happy to see you, but please keep your distance!
- Seating in the sanctuary will be every other row. Please avoid roped off rows. We also ask that you keep three seats between you and the next individual, family, or social unit.
- Please do not shake hands or hug anyone; air high fives, waves and smiles are HIGHLY encouraged!
- The entire sanctuary will be disinfected after each service. The bathrooms and chapel will be sanitized during services.
- Individual prayer (socially distanced) will be available in the chapel after each service.
What to bring
- Your Bible and something to write on
- Your mask.
- Water, coffee, juice/snacks for the kids
- Family Entrance (NEW)
Formerly known as the Main Entrance, this area will now be used to welcome families with children infant through grade five. (While there is currently no Sunday children’s programming, we are putting a system in place now that will best safely accommodate the needs of families once we are able to meet again in classrooms.)
- East Door (back handicap entrance)
- Chapel Door (facing Moross)
- Hands-free offering boxes will be available around the sanctuary entrances. You can also give remotely by visiting gracewired.com/giving.
- Grace Kids (infant-grade 3)
- 45 Degrees (grades 4-5)
- Café Grace
- Grace Library
- Water Fountains
We take the greatest care to safeguard our guests, however participation in services and events is voluntary and your health is your own responsibility. By attending, you are acknowledging the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. You and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Grace Community church or any of its elders, employees, agents, contractors or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.