Committing yourself to a body of believers gives an opportunity for you to fully engage here at Grace. When you become a member, you commit to being part of a spiritual family that provides encouragement and support and you are called to a biblical degree of responsibility, service and sacrifice to fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. Our elders and leaders also pledge to assist our members with care, counsel, prayer, and teaching.
When you are ready, we invite you to engage in the membership process:
PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
1. Salvation – a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
2. Baptism – adult believers baptism by immersion
3. Attendance – three months of faithful attendance and service at Grace
THREE-STEP MEMBERSHIP PROCESS
- Attend the Discover Grace Class
- Sign the Membership Covenant
- Complete an elder interview
Questions? Email Paula Smith, Director of Connections, or give her a call at 313.936.1513.